- Overview and Subject Information
- Curriculum Overview 2022/23
- Topic information for parents
- Curriculum Newsletters
- Design & Technology
- Religious Education
- Birmingham Curriculum Statement
- The Shaw Hill Curriculum Pledge
- Enrichment, Assemblies
& Special Events
Birmingham Curriculum Statement
In the first half of the autumn term, the school governors agreed for the school to ensure the teaching of a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, which encompasses the key elements within the Birmingham Curriculum Statement.
Shaw Hill School prides itself in preparing children for life in modern Britain, with a sound knowledge of British values and how they can become valuable and outstanding citizens.
Please click on the link below to view the Birmingham Curriculum Statement.