- Meet the Teacher Meetings
- Meet the Teacher Meetings 2019/20
- Literacy Support
- Online ESOL Courses
- Handwriting Support
- Reading Support
- Writing Support
- Numeracy Support
- Timestable Rockstars
- Numeracy Resources
- Useful Links - Parental advice
- Useful Links - Supporting your children at home
- Dinner Menu
- Breakfast Club
- Healthy Eating
- Letter to Parents
- Packed Lunch Leaflet
- Useful Links
- Leave in Term Time
- Letters to Parents
- Parent View Questionnaire
- Supporting Parents, the Local and Wider Community
- Parent Partnership Agreement Leaflet
- Letters from Minister of State for School Standards
- EYFS Transition
Online ESOL Courses
Free Online Courses
Click on the links below to view some useful websites to practice your English with free interactive listening lessons, reading exercises, quizzes and games.
Free English course online- starts from beginners to advanced. In order to progress onto the next level you will need to complete each unit.
Free ESOL course online. Beginner- Intermediate. 17 exercises to complete then take a test.
Free online tutorials. This website gives you short and easy explanations and supports you in developing your English with a variety of exercises.
Online website provides games, quizzes and other activities for English language students and young learners.
70 units on a variety of aspects of the English language. Starter- Upper Intermediate. The units are dedicated to exercises so you can repeatedly practice your grammar.